Common Office Procedures performed using fluoroscopic guidance:
For Patient Convenience, these injections can be safely performed in our office fluoroscopy suite, or at a surgery center for those requiring I.V. Sedation.
- Epidural Steroid Injections - Both interlaminar and transforaminal.
- Facet Joint, Sacroiliac Joint, and Selective Nerve Root: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Neurotomies
- Intraarticular joint injections with Regenerative "Biologics"
- Intramuscular and Trigger Point Injections, using either anti-inflammatories and/or Botox.
Other Procedures performed using fluoroscopic guidance:
- NEW! Exosome Injections: a non-invasive, outpatient option for those suffering from the pain of the back, joints, cartilage, soft tissue, or arthritis.
- Discography: A diagnostic procedure to determine the degree of disc disruption and possible benefit of disc decompression and/or surgical intervention.
- Radiofrequency Neurotomies: Controlled thermal destruction of sensory nerves that relieves pain caused by painful spinal joints.
- Sympathetic Ganglion Blockade: A diagnostic and possible therapeutic interruption of autonomic nervous activity, which is useful in the treatment of sympathetic, mediated pain.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation: An internal electrical device that decreases the perception of pain.