Please Call our Office for Appointments and any Questions relating to Appointments
Toll Free Phone:
Toll Free Fax:
To schedule an appointment:
- Please call our toll free number 877-873-7546 (877-87DR JIM) between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Thursday.
- Please have your insurance information readily available.
- You should also verify the authorization requirements of your health insurance carrier. We currently accept the following insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, PHCS–PPO, Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. For other out of network insurance plans it is the responsibility of the patient to check insurance benefits and out of network coverage.
Please bring to your initial consultation:
- Driver's license or state identification
- Insurance card(s)
- Physician referral
- Copies of any pertinent diagnostic tests (MRI, CT Scans or X-Rays, EMG/NCV)
- A list of all medications you are currently taking.
- Completed Health and Pain History and Patient Registration Forms. If you are unable to print these forms from our website, please allow an additional 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete forms.