At Interventional Pain Specialists, it is always our top priority to provide our patients the best possible care, as well as to ensure the health and safety of our patients, employees and our community.
We want to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting in place surrounding COVID-19/Coronavirus.
What we're doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional wipe downs of all hard surfaces including the front desk, exam rooms, offices and our lunch rooms.
- Providing additional resources that are available to patients and employees including hand sanitizers in every exam room and office, extra soap and paper towels in the restrooms.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
What we encourage Patients to do:
- Wash your hands frequently and use a paper towel to dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
In order to prevent any further spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus): Please stay home or reschedule your appointment if any of the following applies to you:
- Traveled outside the country or taken a cruise in the past 3 weeks.
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
Seek medical advice if you develop symptoms, and or have been in contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently been in an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19. Be Well.
Sincerely, James E. Wilson M.D. and staff